Wednesday, March 17, 2021

The Twilight Zone

I wonder sometimes if a portal to a new dimension was opened on February 2020 and most people on Earth were replaced by zombies. It's just uncanny that we have been for more than a year now living in a totally changed reality but people, or most people at least, are completely apathetic... 

I wish I could be more optimist, but so far 2020/21 has been a giant "black pill"... And we still have no idea how this whole "emergency vaccination" campaign of billions of people will turn out. What we know is that it is unlikely that the social contract will return to what was circa 2018, with the upcoming "vaccine passports" and all that they are planning for us.

Meanwhile, some "bioethicist" (killing all "bioethicists" would do more for "ethics" than any of their theories) are talking about such things as "covert compulsory moral bioenhancement"... Yes, they say that as a good thing. I say, shoot all "bioethicists" on sight - now that would be a "good thing". 

Perhaps there's room for divine intervention, but I don't see much hope in my fellow contemporary humans. We seem just too far gone. 






No comments:

Post a Comment